Tuesday, July 07, 2009

It's been over a year since I updated....:(. Frankly I didn't think I'll update again, but for some reason I've been thinking about blogging lately...I've really missed everyone. What's new? Does anyone still come here?...I'll do my best not to stay away for so long next time but I can't make any promises.

So, on to my favourite topic :). Kpuff is three...., can you believe it?! she's 3 years old! she's talking a lot now, as in non-stop, my mum says she's either talking, crying, singing or sleeping..lol....

Well as you can imagine, a lot has happened in the last year so I guess we have lots to discuss...:)

5 comments:

Tinu said...

WELCOME BACK
happy birthday to ur daughter many more years to come for her!
Oh I can shout firrrst!!!

Giagerry said...

welcome o...sounds like ur stories will b funnn...do nd come nd blog o

Zena said...

sll I have to say is WOW

Yay KpuffKpuff

Kemberly said...

omg! You're back! I'm so glad. Can't wait t read all your delicious stories! Omg! She's three already!!! How time flies!

9jamommy said...

wheeeee! I still have company....lol, so nice to read all your comments. thanks guys :)