Sunday, November 12, 2006

Unrealiable

So do you have any friends that cancel plans as soon as their boyfriends/husbands snap their fingers? Ok fine I know sometimes I cancel plans as well for the same reasons, but all the same not all the time. I have a girlfriend who constantly does this, infact I know 2 of them who do this. They could have been calling you all day bored as hell looking for something to do and then you make plans with them. As soon as the Mr. calls them, they call you all giggly "...sorry oh (laugh laugh) I don't know if I can come again..." it's not so much that it's annoying it's more irritating than anything else. Whatever...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Extremely annoying. But you cant blame them, for a lot of these girls, man nah livelyhood

Anonymous said...

irritates the shit out of me.for some girls men=God.to hell with their friends

Anonymous said...

I totally undastand how annoying that culd be...