Friday, September 29, 2006

It's Friday!

I loooove Fridays!!!, I "work" from home on Fridays so I get to spend the day with my baby :). So what's happening folks? nothing's going on with me except that we're moving out this weekend, I don't believe we will soon be in October!! it's crazy how time flies. Everything is going to the container this weekend and we're going to live out of our suitcases for the next 2 weeks (not really looking forward to that part).

This time next month I am going to be in Nigeria, I have not gone back since summer 1999, so understandably I am very excited. So far everything's gone according to plan, my only apprehension now is the bloody internet access in Nigeria. I have heard conflicting reports on the fastest speeds available at an ok price.

Biko, can someobooorrry tell me? this is the source of my bread and butter oh! Is it possible to get up to 1Mbps in Lagos? if so how much? (I am bracing myself, someone told me it can cost up to a $1000 a month)

No comments: