Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Fun Place

It's so nice to read all the nice welcome back comments from everyone, I feel like a superstar..lol. I have to confess I don't have much to blog about today, but I don't want to abandon the blog for another (cough) 3 months..lol.

Didn't get up to much this weekend, Aunty B is off, so it's just kpuff and I :). the last few weekends have been weddings, bridal showers, etc.

For those of us who live on the mainland there's a semi-new place at opebi called "The Fun Place" (I think, I have to double check), it's actually quite nice. I'll say it's geared towards children from about 2 to like 10, there's not much for the 2 year olds except a large play pen which kpuff was perfectly fine with. Also, most of the rides are geared towards kids aged 3 years and above, one of their staff said it was ok if your child is younger though(me I no do that one sha..lol). Definitely check it out if you live in the neighborhood, at least it's something different to do. Also pls someone convince me to take kpuff swimming, I'm soo embarassed I've never taken her swimming (we went to the beach over the break though), I don't want to wet my hair and I soooo don't feel like swimming...lol

Well that's about it for now folks, sorry there's nothing jucier, have a great week.

14 comments:

NaijaScorpio said...

LOL @ not wanting to get ur hair wet. Most black females don't swim for that reason. Abeg, take ur daughter swimming. I don't know how to swim, and i wish i did. I'm sure she'll thank you for it later.

Nwanyi Ocha said...

Pls pls pls take her swimming - its a great and fun sport and the earlier the better - abi ur afriad she'll outshine u...

for the hair - a swimming cap will solve that dilema, lol

Arewa said...

that makes two of us when it comes to swimming. I made an attempt the last time i was on holiday ana mhen didi i need a lot of help. U better sracp that nonsense about getting ur hair wet and go learn how to swim for my Diva's sake. I must admit its kinda fun once u get a hung of it and they calim that it is a very good form of exercise as it works all ur muscles so ... oya jump in....lol x x x x x

9jamommy said...

@sting...lol is it my fault? after all the prepping then I will now wet it....kai, painful

@nwanyi ocha.. lol.. outshine me ke? lol. Yeah the swimming caps are sooo unnattractive, anyway all this one na story, I'll take her next weekend if it doesn't rain.

@arewa..lol, I actually know how to swim quite well, just don't want to wet my hair. Maybe I'll pack it up or something and make sure the water doesn't pass my neckline?...lol

Zena said...

see ehn!we don't care as long as u just post...anything, lol

but pls take her swimming so she won't be a grown ass woman who can't swim?(me) buy a swimming cap,

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

ababoypart2 said...

I don't like swimming either and it has nothing to do with the hair...lol
Nice post

Anonymous said...

Yes, i remember fun world, i was there with my girls when we came home to 9ja this past xmas.....reminded us of chucky cheese actually.

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Haba, take the babe for a swim, nah! lol!

Anonymous said...

you can go for a swim inbetween hair dos

KemiMamaLopes said...

Lopes will be takng swimming lessons from a professional. I cannot swim for toffee. Will check out the fun place when we are home. How is mama kekere?

Anonymous said...

9ja mommy Welcome back, nice to know you decided not to abandon you readers for another 3 months.. lol! I am sure there must be days when you dont have your hair ain a weave or anything so you can go swimming them just before ur hair appointment. Take care of you.

9jamommy said...

@zena...lol...you're too funny, update I've taken her swimming

@ababoypart2...hmmmm not your hair ehn?....your nails then?..lol

@seun obaloju.....oh nice, I actually never went to chucky cheese in the states kpuff wasn't old enough, hope you guys enjoyed it.

@solomonsydelle....lol..I've taken her

@anonymous...that's what I'll try to do next time, problem is I do my hair on saturdays so except I shift hair day to sunday and kpuff on Sunday, all soooo complicated..lol

@kemimamalopes...lol, you should take the lessons with her too you know it's never too late ;). I'm fine o, thanks for asking :)

@kemi..thanks, I'm trying I'm trying, funny thing is rarely do weaves or braids, but I have a painstaking hair routine..lol. Well hair or no hair she needs to go, I took her on Sunday :)

Anonymous said...

My girls had a blast but i didnt cos the fees were ridiculous, lol. guess i kept comparing it to MD where once u're in u're in but there u had to pay for every section the kids played in.lol
Anything for my babies sha.
So hope u blending in well. Planning to relocate soon too