Saturday, October 25, 2014

Lazy Days

I looooove weekends, not because I'm a lazy but I absolutely love not having anything serious scheduled. Today Little Miss (formerly known as kpuff) and I are watching Harry Potter movies all day. Can you believe she had never seen a Harry Potter movie?! so I have made it my mission to bring her up to speed because I also want to watch them, again :)

In other news, I want to go back to school (I've been saying this for a bit too long now). Please share your back to school with kids experiences.

2 comments:

Divaclan said...

I don't have kids yet, but I had friends who did when in school and it was pretty tough on them.

CAROLINE MACK said...

Comforts of home are truly amazing and invaluable. When hiring a home health care provider, it is important to see that he or she is proficient in addressing patients’ needs and is well aware of handling emergency situations. Besides, it would be a futile expense if he ors he doesn’t know about the medications and other home health care services that pertains to the overall process of tending to the differently-abled and old.http://www.muskelaufbauhilfe.com/nitro-slim/