Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Knock knock. Who's There?

It has been too long. My goodness just typing this brings back so many memories. I think I want to start blogging again. For everyone who kept checking on me online and offline - Thank you. Well just a few updates, Kpuff is 7 years old now!, yes 7! (oh my goodness she will soon be a teenager...lol). She definitely isn't a kpuff kpuff anymore.

I also have a 7 month old son now - fatso :-D. I swear it's like I've forgotten everything about having an infant...lol

So what's new with everyone? kids? partners? businesses?, please tell, I've missed you all :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello.pls I want to know about st saviours school.i want my son to go there.i went to Chris land. I want d best for him.pls reply.

9jamommy said...

Hi, I had a good experience with St. Saviours Ebute-Metta. It's definitely not a 'fru fru phonee speaking school' but they have very strong academics. I moved kpuff to Greenwood house in Ikoyi ONLY because I moved to lekki and the commute to Ebute-Metta was tasking. Wishing you all the best!

Anonymous said...

you're back!!!!!!! hope you're well. really enjoyed your blog and hope you are in a good place