Thursday, June 26, 2008

Updates

Thanks for the all the comments and emails, it's amazing how time flies, almost 2 months since I updated :( - sorry. So much has happened over the last 2 months, Kpuff's birthday was a hit, a few of us (about 10 folks) went to fun place, Kpuff was really really clingy (which isn't abnormal - but damn), but I hear she had fun when I left to drop off her cake at home, I'm starting to think Kpuff pulls all these stunts only when I'm present..hmm. My birthday was just alright, ended up not doing anything :), I did get nice gifts though ;).

My ISP's (Direct on PC) put me through hell over the last month or so, Bungalow practically became my office, what's a girl to do now. Please send all VSAT recommendations for the mainland my way, I need a decent backup ASAP.

Well that's all folks, speak to you soon :).

11 comments:

ababoypart2 said...

Welcome back.

Zena said...

we're patiently waiting, hope ur good..

Simi Speaks said...

glad to hear things are well!

KemiMamaLopes said...

Glad you are well. Postman did not deliver my cake. Did you send it to the right address?

9jamommy said...

@ababoypart2....thanks

@zena...I'm good thanks :)

@simi_speaks...thanks girl, how're things with you?

@kemimamalopes...thanks :) ehn?...lol, oya send me your address

Anonymous said...

it's nice to know ur back, pls check out this url i'm using, it's a wonderful discovery...

Anonymous said...

i mean u guys would like this, site..

Anonymous said...

9jamommy!!!
I haven't been on here in a while and I see you've updated multiple times since your hiatus.
Glad you're well. Kpuff-Kpuff is TWO! o wow how time flies!
So now that you and Mr. are no more will you come back to yankee? (sorry I'm a poke-noser, you can tell me to mind my own business anytime)

Anonymous said...

http//gate53.blogspot.com

said...

Omo Oba, ki lo de? Na waaaaa ohhh.

* * *
Mii komment has bin safed, hand will be fiisible after di owner appruvaal.

Unknown said...

Hi,
We have just launched a new service in Nigeria - asknaijamart, please check out the web site http://www.naijamart.com/ask/index.php
This service is a mobile search engine service that allows Nigerians to request any information they require by SMS Text message and receive an instant reply from any of our "Text Centres" around Nigeria.
At NGN30 per SMS this service is very affordable - less than the price of a bottle of Coke. The beauty of this service is that you are no longer obliged to have the expensive Mobile Internet anymore since the asknaijamart team let you do that by proxy.
This service comes in very handy when you require the telephone number of a business, you need to find out what is showing at Silverbird, you need the national or international price of a particular product or you need directions to get to any location... asknaijamart can answer all these questions and more.

We would be glad if you would kindly feature us on your Blog.

Kind regards,

asknaijamart team.
www.naijamart.com