Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sorry I have been AWOL, I've just been busy. So much has happened over the last few weeks not sure where to start. Well for all of you that said to give kpuff kpuff sweets that's not even an issue now cause she's stopped going to daycare, she was quite ill (she's better now) so I stopped for awhile. Going back didn't quite happen as I imagined, as soon as I turned into the street she started crying...lol...She screamed and screamed and screamed, so we drove right back home, there's no need. Thanks for all the suggestions though.

I've also been in London quite a bit over the last few weeks, I actually bumped into a blogger at my friends place, she was trying to be slick saying oh she doesn't have a blog, her cousin is cheetarah...lol..Anyway finally she confessed that she is cheetarah, very very funny chick.

Now the reason I've been going to London like it's going out of fashion is I had some training to do with my client or oga depending on how you want to look at it. So I had to go into the office everyday from about 9:30 to 5:30 - 6:00, let's just say I don't miss those days. It was nice to be working with people again, but I had forgotten rush hour sardine trains...eww. Nigeria spoils you though..lol. Anyway, on one of the days I was in the office last week thursday to be exact, I was chatting with Mr. on msn, and trying to see kpuff kpuff on msn video, but he has an older version of msn so we couldn't do the video thing, so I told him, we'll use skype but I can't talk cause I'm in the office. That's how me I was trying to look serious like I was doing work oh, I was even telling him, sorry I can't smile cause I don't want them to catch me, I kept sending messages and he wasn't responding, but Mr. types quite slow, so I thought he was just doing his normal 2 finger typing and taking forever. Next thing my boss/lead developer is like "umm....I don't think these messages are meant for me....".... Ye! do you know my dumb ass had been sending all the messages intended for Mr. to him???!!! But men, naija style, I just "boned" and said sorry they weren't meant for him...lol. How unprofessional...

It looks like everyone has abandoned blogsville....tsk tsk..shame.

12 comments:

Zena said...

Welcome back(I hope)
We've bn waiting for you to update, can't believe I'm first. So is there any moving in the future?cos it sounds like it

Cheetarah said...

Yeah I was tryna be slick,lol! Just asked after u sef! Its freezing over hea, and yup im blogsville don become graveyard,lol!

Arewa said...

That explains it..so u were in my hood and didnt even get in touch :(
I hope u had a bit of time to urself for some retail therapy..wink wink.
Well how the hell did u end up sending those messages to ur boss(we need to train u all over again)..lol
Im glad our DIVA (Kpuff Kpuff) is feeling a lot better. Poor thing. Give her a big kiss from me...I hope u wont be going into hiding for another 10yrs after this...lol....x x

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Welcome back! Yes, blogville has definitely changed!

Kisses to kpuff kpuff and boy that must have been embarrassing sending messages to a colleague! lol!

9jamommy said...

@zena....thanks, sorry for the long long delay :). Yeah I don't think so...lol, at least definitely not to London, except there's some super sweet deal, but I highly doubt it.

@cheetarah...Yeah towards the end of last week the weather was crazy, I can only imagine what it's like now. I saw your pics on fb, M really hooked up the hair, I was jealous....me too I want, I want I want!!..lol

@arewa....I'm soooo sorry sweetie, I came for work I barely had time to do anything :). Next time I'm in town I'll definitely let you know. Clearly I've lost all office etiquette and completely need to be retrained..lol. I will pass the kisses, and don't worry I'm not going anywhere at least for a little while.

@solomonsydelle..thanks :). It definitely was embarassing....but hey....How's your family?

Unknown said...

I havent - not yet. Just lying low for sometime. Havent had any internet connection at my place for quite a while.

So u met Cheeterah huh? hmmnnnn. LOL!! Luv to puff puff and Mr. Cheers.

Justme said...

im curious, what exactly do u do

Unknown said...

We all goof at one point or the other,dont worry but i hope your boss didnt take any offence.Thank God,it happened yonder bcos if na nija,all the mesages will be known to everybody by now(agburoko plenty).I beg i hope say nothing about missing the show!

Uzo said...

Its about time you updated...Sheesh!

9jamommy said...

@calabar gal.....hmmm I see, please fix the connection asap..lol...Yeah she's actually quite a fun person. Will pass along the luv to the family :)

@justme..in simple terms I'm a web-developer, in grander terms as I like to put it when I'm trying to 'feel', I manage an outsourcing outfit that provides offshore programming services to companies abroad...i.e. my one client in London..lol

@anijawife....thank you o, thankfully I didn't say anything crazy...LOL @ 'agburoko'

@uzo....whareva chick...lol, are you still in India? FYI I am soooooo jealous

Anonymous said...

http://netisia.blogspot.com/
fellas, am pretty much new to Naija blogs. i am really back home and am happy for that.you have an interesting write-up. Did anyone care about Nigeria-Indian relation. For your Information, Indian now produce World's richest man and fifth richest man. I have a write-up on that..

Remi Fagbohun said...

Its a pity, but its also life.
Like most other fads...real life takes over. I am very guilty of that!!!